Monday, 8 December 2014

My First


It's actually my first...Doing this blog kinda thing and suprisingly I managed to create one. Yeah!!



Hello! and Assalamualaikum. I am Ridzuan bin Bahran, I'm 18 and now studying at UPM Kampus Bintulu, Sarawak in Diploma of Animal Health and Production. I came all the way long from my hometown, Melaka, to nowhere but here in Bintulu, furthering my 2nd semester studying in this particular course. I met a lot of new friends from varieties of ethnics here, and we are all going along really well as course mates, roommates, and junior-senior bonding thingy.


HELLO!! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!

Hi, i am the one in white and this is one of the most active groupS of the first sem that is FLIGHT  BBI 2409 PRODUCTION. We had a total blast :) Thanks to Zu, Zaty, Lincoln, Qila and Yat.

Going out for some preparation for our Kenegaraan Drama.

One of my closest girl friend back in the peninsular. Actually it was at my house during this year's Raya.

While this is the picture of me and my roomates (top) and my other bestfriends here in UPMKB (bottom)
Last but not least, thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my blog. Yeah, i'm still green in this, so it's my apology if i accidentally wrote sth wrong here or maybe dozed you guys off while reading my very first entry. Again, thanks and do visit again. See yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment